Master Sensemaker Training
The essential training you need to be successful with sensemaking in every aspect of your life.
What People Say About Sensemaking with Inqwire:
We've asked our users how sensemaking with Inqwire's tools has influenced their life, how it has made them feel, and how it compares to their experiences with therapy, with talking things out with friends and family, and with sorting things out through journaling, after using Inqwire's tools for anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks. These are some representative responses:
"Before sensemaking with Inqwire I was constantly in the background thinking about my life without really even noticing. Now it is like all of that is cleared out. I feel as though I found a center I didn't know I had, or forgot I had."
"Inqwire provides a wonderful tool for stepping back and taking stock of one's life. I love the simplicity of just answering questions that speak to me. Over time I am feeling a stronger sense of peace and confidence as my life is coming back into focus.
I love how everything I capture from my life is presented back to me through the prompts. There have been many times where I am prompted to look for connections and one will jump out and I think 'That's it! I totally see it now!' and I have this moment of clarity where I have a new insight about myself. It's almost like putting together I giant jig-saw puzzle of one's self and seeing a whole picture emerge."
"Sensemaking with Inqwire has opened me up like a book, and taught me how to examine my life in a meaningful and powerful way.
It has provided me with the best return, by far, on my time spent working on myself. Once I saw the patterns within my own life I haven't forgotten them. I am now free to choose to change what I want to, and importantly, to see what I don't want to change.
It is a fun and challenging system that is there 24/7. Insights don't come on a schedule, and I like knowing that Inqwire it there to help me capture and explore them.
I learned more about my life in 6 hours of using the system than 2 years of talk therapy."
"I am naturally a scoffer at self-help tools, for a variety of reasons, none that I can attach to Inqwire. I am astounded how easy it is to use and how diverse it's range is. The prompts were easy and compelling."
There are many things I could go on about my favorite was that I could keep it as simple as I liked. Yet, I realize I could delve into anything I so desired or felt I needed to explore within myself.
The safety net of no one ever being able to access my private thoughts is the most important feature of Inqwire."
"I JUST started using Inqwire this evening and wow. Just wow. I can't believe how quickly I got down deep into some insights that I did NOT have before."
"I measured my life outlook before and after using Inqwire and all of my levels had increased from the beginning of the session by at least 30% -- which makes sense because I felt so much better."
"What I really like is that I can use Inqwire at my own pace, sometimes in a therapy session I feel pressured to say things I’m not comfortable talking about yet."
"I feel more secure (with Inqwire than with therapy) because I know that it is only being seen by me."
"The software let me pause and think. That resembled real life meditation - really cool."
"Inqwire is similar to talking to family and friends. It's almost like venting. I've never been to therapy but I feel like Inqwire is very much like a therapist, asking questions, seeking clarity, etc."
"Sensemaking with Inqwire has been very life changing and very empowering for me. I am a private person by nature but even more so when it comes to my emotional well-being. I am not one to ask for help or seek out the help of others when I am hurting or am confused.
This had lead me to harbor anger and resentment and left me unable to move on in many parts of my life. But Inqwire has changed this.
I am able to go onto the app and work through very private emotions and feelings and get these feelings sorted out in the privacy of my own home. I no longer find myself 'stuck' in an emotional loop but instead am finding resolution and peace. Sensemaking with Inqwire has become part of my daily life."
"Inqwire is much better than talking to others because i'm looking into myself for the answers to my behavior instead of trying to reflect off of someone who may have other biases."
"I was able to talk about several aspects of an issue and explore them in depth. In some ways, Inqwire helped me realize connections that I didn’t even see before in my own life."
"I think Inqwire offers a very unique and practical solution to help people work through anything on their minds."
""Inqwire is much more productive (than therapy) I think because it allows me to explore topics at my own pace and allows me to answer questions that offer some insight in to my behavior and feelings without adding extra bias or input such as seeing a therapist."
"I think Inqwire is much better than journaling because it is guided and allows me to stay on topic."
"After using Inqwire, I feel like this might be a viable alternative for a daily therapy session."
"I think Inqwire eliminates a lot of the deterrences most of us deal with when thinking about talking about certain matters with a friend or family member."
"Delving into Inqwire literally has made me feel emotionally and even physically lighter, like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders."
Frequently Asked Questions
Sensemaking is a native process your brain does to make sense of and navigate your life.
There are many ways that our sensemaking abilities become blocked, resulting in painful psychological states and the inability to effectively navigate life.
Inqwire’s sensemaking software is built to both unblock and accelerate these abilities beyond what would be normally possible.
Sensemaking can feel like therapy because it's common for people to go to therapy when they need to do sensemaking, but sensemaking is not therapy.
Therapists are professionally trained to work with and treat mental health issues. If you believe you are suffering from a mental health issue, you should see a trained mental health professional.
If you don’t believe you are suffering from a mental health issue, and you are wanting help making sense of things in life on your own, then sensemaking with Inqwire is a better fit.
The Master Sensemaker Training is a fit for anyone.
But here are some common scenarios that demand master sensemaking skills and would highly benefit from the skills and training:
- I am going through a major life transition, career change, quarter or mid-life crisis, and feel a need to get clear on the big picture of my life so I can move forward.
- I am experiencing challenging thoughts and feelings that are constantly bothering me, distracting me, and interfering with my ability to find peace or rest, and I want to resolve them.
- I want to optimize my mind to make better decisions, improve my problem-solving skills, and have better foresight.
- I have been going to therapy or working with a coach, but want a way to reach the insights and answers I need on my own, and be free to do as much or as little work as I need, when I need to do it.
- I have an ongoing meditation or spiritual practice, and want a way to do psychological work that can be tailored and deeply integrated with my practice.
- I have been seeking out transformational experiences to change my life, but am struggling to integrate those experiences into real, lasting changes in my life.
- I want to become a strong leader, a role model, or a better person in general, and want a straightforward way to do the self-work required to get there.
- My life feels fractured and disconnected, and I want to integrate it all.
- I know my life needs to change but I’ve been struggling to make changes or don’t know how.
- I am unsatisfied with my career and am struggling to find my life’s true work.
- I am mid-life or beyond and want a way to soberly take stock of the first half of life to digest it and move on from the life I was given to becoming an artist of my life.
- I am struggling to make sense of things in life and don’t want to have to get help from someone else, or I can’t afford to.
- I am aware the world has changed and will keep changing, and I am struggling to navigate my life and career in this context.
- I am a young person who is struggling to navigate my future and I don’t know what to do with my life.
- I am managing, running, leading, or facilitating a group of people and we are struggling to make sense of and solve shared problems.
You can work on just about anything you can think of. They can be small things, big things, things in your personal life, or things happening in the world.
Some examples are:
- Navigating Challenging Life Circumstances
- Dealing with Painful Emotional States
- Getting Over The Past
- Making Difficult Life Decisions
- Resolving Things that are Bothering You or Feel Unresolved in Your Life
- Working On Things That Are Holding You Back
- Working on Relationships
- Increasing What You Want and Decreasing What You Don't Want in Your Life
- Making Difficult Behavior Changes
- Getting Through Quarter-Life or Mid-Life Crises
- Integrating Your Identities and Who You Are
- Seeking Meaning and Purpose in Life
Sometimes Inqwire users make sense of something within just a few minutes of using the Inqwire sensemaking process. Other times it takes many separate sessions.
No matter how long it takes, Inqwire users report reaching insights and increasing their understanding throughout the sensemaking process.
The coaches are there to help with the sensemaking tools, sensemaking concepts, and your sensemaking process. They are there to help you be successful with learning and applying the essential skills of sensemaking.
You will be able to access coaches through the online sensemaker community space where there are channels available to get support from coaches.
The coaches are not there to give you specific advice about your life, they will only advise on how best to use the sensemaking tools or conduct your sensemaking process. You're the only expert on your life, the coaches are there to support you in engaging your own native sensemaking abilities to use that expertise.
As an additional note, your best teacher with sensemaking comes from direct experience with the process and the tools. Time talking with the coaches is not necessarily more valuable than time learning from experience. A goal of this training is to make you self-reliant in sensemaking. You should take full advantage of the coaches so long as you are not sacrificing confidence that you can rely on yourself through the entire sensemaking process.
Sensemaking is just like any other skill, it just takes practice to master.
If by the end of the training period you feel as though you still need help with the core sensemaking skills, you don't have to worry, you can continue using the software for $12/month or $6/month if pain anually, and continue to get help from sensemaking coaches along the way towards gaining mastery.
We know that we may not have answered all your questions on this page. If you still have questions, we are more than happy to talk with you.